Dubai is an apt place to experience amazing activities and explore new places. It has been named as one of the modern, fast-growing, and popular destinations in the world. People can see and experience many beautiful attractions, Dubai sightseeing, activities during their visit to Dubai. Here are some of the 6 experiences you can have when you are in Dubai.
1. Horseback Riding:- If you love horses and have riding experience, it is highly recommended to do it in Dubai. You can have a lot of fun horseback riding in Dubai. You will have taught to walk, trot, and canter the horse all in 1.5 hours.
2. Ski Dubai:- Discover Ski Dubai, the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East. It is an amazing mountain-themed wintry setting where you can enjoy skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing, many snow events. Rental gear and fees for the day are about $60-70 USD per person.
3. Palm Islands:- View the largest man-made, palm-shaped islands in Dubai. It will be adventurous and if you are willing to pay, you can take a helicopter ride to see the islands from the sky.
4. Dancing Fountains:- In Dubai, you can see the world’s largest choreographed fountains at the Mall, with a backdrop of the Burj Khalifa. The show replays every 30-ish minutes it's very pleasure moments while you're in Burj khalifa's top and exploring Dubai
5. Dive into the Dubai Mall Aquarium
6. Zip-line through the Dubai Fountain
Betty B Paul